The members of Twin City Bible Church elect members to represent them on the Ministry Board and Shepherding Council.
The Ministry Board takes care of the administrative business of the church. The committee meets once a month. It is made up of the Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor(s), Chairman of the Board, Secretary of the Board, General Treasurer, and Chairpersons from each of the following departments: Business Administration, Christian Education, Evangelism, Discipleship, Fellowship, Missions, Social Action, Worship and Music, Youth and Campus Ministries.
- Business Administration Department: This department is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the physical properties and the financial management of the church.
- Christian Education Department: This department's goal is to effectively teach the Word of God so that children, youth, and adults will come to know Christ and want to serve Him.
- Evangelism Department: This department's mission is to faithfully encourage and equip TCBC to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the campus and community in such a way as to reach the world with the Gospel.
- Discipleship Department: This department is responsible for overseeing the small group ministry of our church and for encouraging people to grow to be more Christ-like.
- Fellowship Department: This department is responsible for encouraging meaningful relationships within the church.
- Missions Department: This department's focus is to cultivate global vision on the part of each TCBC member, to send out those called to cross-cultural ministry, to faithfully build partnerships with our missionaries, and to reach out to international students.
- Social Action Department: This departments exists to help our congregation express the love of Christ to those in need and to fulfill the Lord's command to love our neighbors as ourselves. We want to assist people in getting personally involved in the lives of people and in the existing ministries in our community.
- Worship and Music Department: This department is responsible for encouraging meaningful worship experiences in the services and activities of the church.
- Youth: This department is responsible for the training and discipling of Senior High and Middle School youth.
- Campus Ministry Department: This department looks for ways to reach out to students, to forge relationships between our campus and community members, and to help support our missionaries here on the UIUC campus and at other college campuses.
The Shepherding Council provides spiritual oversight and leadership for the church body. Shepherds pray for and nurture the spiritual growth of the congregation. The Shepherding Council meets once a month.
The Executive Committee is made up of the Chairman of the Ministry Board, Chairman of the Shepherding Council, Senior Pastor, and Associate Pastor(s). They work to coordinate and facilitate communication among the Ministry Board, Shepherding Council and Pastoral Staff. The Committee seeks to communicate and strategically plan the implementation of the overall vision and direction of the congregation. This committee also meets once a month.